- Collection of Prospectus/ Application forms from school’s admission office on payment of Rs. 150/-
- Submission of the completed application form with necessary documents as mentioned in the Application form within 7 days from the date of purchase (Note: Submission of application form does not guarantee admission)
- On Grant of admission: Completion of the formalities including payment of fees within 5 days of the offer for admission
News & updates
- Admissions open for Academic Year 2023-2024 for classes.
- Registration forms and prospectus are available at admission office from 8:30 AM to 12:30 PM
LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
Parents must submit their fully completed application form along with the following documents (Incomplete forms or forms with missing documents will be rejected)
- One copy of self-attested date of birth certificate (Nursery to I).
- For classes IInd onwards Transfer Certificate from the school last attended is to be submitted along with an attested copy of D.O.B. certificate.
- Kindly note that there should be no discrepancy in D.O.B. certificate & TC.
- Report card of last examination or school.
- Seven passport size photographs of the child.
- Six passport size photographs of each parent.
- Caste certificate for categories other than general.
- Health/Immunization certificate.
- Aadhar of parents and child.
ADMISSION PROCESS & POLICY
- Admission open for the academic session 2023-2024 for classes Pre-Nursery to Grade XII.
- Application Form for Admission can be downloaded online or the Application Form can be collected from school campus New Green Hill Convent School.
- Admission will be granted till the availability of seats on a first come first serve basis.
- There will be a student and parent interaction for those who have registered their wards.
|Class||Age as on 31st March 2023|